Light Boxing

I must start making some decisions.  I've had the same pile of tear sheets and memos sitting on my desk for months.  One pressing issue is two lamps for the back wall of the living room.  Joni at Cote de Texas pointed out these really lovely Ballard Design Small Gourd Lamps by Suzanne Kasler.  Lovely.  Also, $139 each, which, let's face it, is dreamy.


But there are a few others rattling around like this gal with her hands on hips from Vaughn (technically, Ceramic Vase with Curly Handles) that I like better.  At four times the price.  And I keep wondering if later, say fifteen minutes after I plug them in, I won't really see the difference anymore.  That the perfectly lovely gourd lamps will leave a little room for the purchase of something that might be really terrific.  Thoughts?

Labels: